Wednesday, August 31, 2005

6:15 am

You know, I didn't remember that at 5:30 am, it was still completely dark outside! Last night I stayed up past my "bedtime" to fill out all the forms and permission slips the kids needed to bring to school today. I had a hard time getting to sleep. Forgot to buy nyquil to help me out in that dept ;)

But now its a little after 6 and I'm ready to go! I don't need to leave the house until 6:45, so I'm hanging out until I need to leave. Chris mentioned to me that he needs to go into work this afternoon since its month end. I actually told the guy to go in early. Because really...I'm not going to get anything done when I come home this morning to a quiet house if he's sitting there watching t.v. or playing video games! lol

The kids are all excited , I'm all excited, and I think it'll do all of us good to get back into routine. The only thing that stinks is that I won't be home to do all the morning preparations. I won't be able to do the girls' hair, straighten out the kids' clothes and give them a kiss goodbye. (but Chris will be armed with the camera!)

But on the upside, I'll be home by 9 am, with the entire morning stretching out in front of me. Steph, I'll be giving you a call this morning...I couldn't find my address book yesterday to call you back! My house is utter chaos, I'll be cleaning away all morning!

Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home