Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Randomness

Alot going on, alot coming up. In no real order.

  • Had my start-up meeting for work this morning. I'm the lucky recipient of 20 extra kids. My boss was kind enough to add on another 8 stops to my already good-sized load, and for my middleschool run I'll be the proud driver of almost 70 kids! 3 to a seat, baby. God, give me strength!
  • 9 a.m. tomorrow morning (why so early?!) Molly has kindergarten orientation. She's very excited, I'm beyond excited, and she even has the same teacher as Matt had, so I know Mrs. G is very excited as well.
  • For my last batch of pics I had used my sister's camera, but just got the email from Kodak today that my camera is fixed and on its way home! I have so many pictures I need to take once I get it back.(hopefully by Friday)
  • Tomorrow afternoon Chris and I meet with the associate principal at the middleschool regarding Ryan and his return to school. I'm going to do my darndest to stay calm!
  • This morning while only Matt and I were up, he was watching the disney channel, and told me " Mom, they keep showing the words of the day, and I already know them." It was just so cute how he said it. This kid has gone from 1 to 100 in the reading department. One day he was struggling to read, the next he was sounding everything in front of him out, and now whatever he comes across, reads out loud without any hesitation. He's just getting so big....he's going to do awesome in first grade!

Anyway, thats all I can think of for now. Just doing the getting ready for school stuff and trying to stay sane through the numerous temper tantrums and fights because they are bored and ready to go back.

One week left, thats all. I can handle that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home