Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Close enough to touch

Today is our last day of summer vacation. School starts tomorrow..yay!!!! This morning my alarm was set for 7 am and I dragged myself out of bed. How am I going to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow morning??? I woke all the kids up early as well and now its 8 in the morning, and I'm dreading this last day.(tons of fighting!)

We're headed out to the store this morning to buy last minute supplies. I'm dreading taking all 4 kids, but I didn't get all my errands done on Sunday so it just needs to be done! Today will be busy but hopefully it'll fly by. We need to pack backpacks, lay out clothes, and have an early bedtime...my favorite part!

****OMG, the fighting has started already! And its only 8:30! Please give me the strength to get through this day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home