Sunday, August 14, 2005

A little daunting

Tonight We started school supply shopping. $39 later, we have paper, markers, folders, highlighters, pencils, and pens. And thats just for Ryan and Emi. They both still need binders, notepads, and colored pencils. Ryan still needs a calculator. Then its new backpacks for both the little ones, although besides new lunchboxes, I don't need to buy supplies for them... the elementary school provides them.

Then there's school clothes. For 4 kids. Definitely not cheap, although at this point I'm not too worried, because the first few weeks will be warm (or hot enough!) for them to wear their nicer summer clothes.

But, it adds up. And I never think it'll cost as much as it does to outfit everyone, for their bodies and the classrooms.

Then there's the bills. I need to find my car tax bills that were due on the first of the month. I want to get it out of the way, because our car registration will need to be renewed right before Christmas. More money for that one too. Oh, and lets not forget the $2,000 bill I'll be receiving soon for Ryan's treatment at Rushford. And yes, thats after insurance.

And then of course, there's Christmas. 4 kids. Again, not cheap.

I have checks to deposit so its just a matter of paying the bills and buying the stuff. But until then its just a tad bit overwhelming. ( can't wait to go back to work! lol)

Anyway, just my normal rambling. Have a great Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home