Thursday, August 25, 2005

Guess what?

I practically kissed the guy who delivered my camera to me today! I'm so thrilled to have it back. I figured with it taking such a short period of time, that it was probably something silly and I was right. The shutter was stuck. Who knows why, but it was replaced, so hopefully no more problems.

On that note I have some pictures to share.

Molly's new haircut! The kid looks like she's headed to kindergarten now. Or first grade for that matter!
000_0060

My pumpkins. Unfortunately they didn't get big enough for jack-o-lanterns, the biggest being about the size of a cantaloupe. But, next year I'm planting the gigantic ones! Notice the dying foliage? I'm afraid to cut them off the vine, just in case they start to rot before Halloween!
000_0054

My cantaloupes. This one is the biggest in the garden. Notice its mostly green yet is starting to grow the rind, or I guess "they" call it webbing.
000_0055_0001

Here's another one, but smaller. No webbing yet, its still growing.
000_0056

I have a total of 9-10 cantaloupes in my garden. All at different stages, but so far they're growing without any bugs getting to them. I can't wait to taste them!

Thats all for now. I'm going to try to organize my pics on flickr since they're all over the place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home