Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dammitdammitdammit

Tonight while Ryan was at soccer practice, I brought Matt and Molly to the playground located at the school. Right next to it was a track, and because I had binged on triscuits earlier today, I thought I'd do some walking.

After the first time around, I decided to throw a little jogging into the mix. The first couple of times I jogged I was ok. Managed halfway around the track, then slowed to walk. Then did it again.

I don't know if any of you remember, but back in the spring I had quite a bit of trouble with my hip. I might have written about it in my diet blog, can't remember. Anyway, my hip has been okay for the last couple of months. Might have been because I hadn't been doing any strenuous exercise, but regardless, it really hurts now. Obviously the jogging did it today. I was warmed up from the walking, but it just feels like I tore something in there. I'm limping, I'm in pain, and need to find a solution for this, because I really want to jog. My regular Dr. told me to just take it easy and I have and that seems to have helped, but I want to jog!

Chiropractor maybe? I don't know. Maybe go back to my regular doc and demand an x-ray or something like that? Gonna have to figure this one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home