Monday, November 08, 2004

Typical Monday

Just the regular old Monday around here. I'm looking forward to Christmas vacation!

Gained 1.8 this past week. Thank you snickers, but I guess I do have to take the blame! Once again, back on track.

So, back to my Monday. Emilie woke up feeling warm this morning, but since I was already late to work, and Chris was also headed out the door, I told her to get up and move around a little, and take her temp before going to the bus. IF it was 98.6 or higher, she could stay home. I found out she stayed home! (and didn't really have a temp) I kept Matt out of school, because he had another dentist appointment, so after bringing Molly to school, I didn't have the time to bring Emi to school. So I let her stay home. But...she needs to know this isn't going to fly ever again! Suggestions on punishments, please?

Because I went to a bridal fair yesterday I wasn't able to get my grocery shopping done, so I had that to do too! So, preschool drop-off, dentist appt that of course ran late, grocery shopping, pick up Molly, back home for lunch, out the door to work, and now I'm home. Still need to do dishes, dinner, homework, and baths. But....good news is, the day is almost over! LOL

Its been a doozy as usual, but obviously I wouldn't be given more than I can handle. (Hey, I'm being optimistic here)

Thats about as much excitement as there is around here! I'm trying not to vent as much, and be a bit more positive on here. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home