Tuesday, July 05, 2005

not so lazy days of summer

Summer is barely in full swing, and I must declare that I have absolutely nothing interesting to share with anyone. Its not very often that there is anything interesting to write about, but I really don't have a clue. Nada. The kids have been nonstop fighting. I've been nonstop cleaning. Not really, but it sure SEEMS like it! I do have one thing though, now that I think about it.

I signed Ryan and Emilie up for a Maritime Education class. Its one of those things that the community offers, and its so awesome at times like this to live near the water. It goes by lottery, because its extremely popular, and Emilie got in for this week. Today they went boating, and she came home so excited because she was able to steer. They'll be exploring islands, learn about fishing, navigation, stuff like that. Tomorrow they'll be helping to pull up lobster pots. I'm hoping that Ryan gets into a week later in the summer.

Anyway, thats really all for now. 5 days till the big party. I'm making a schedule for myself to get everything done.

On the schedule tonight: Painting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home