Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It was good

Had a pretty good birthday! Glad its over though. Birthday's aren't that big of a deal when we get older. I would have been perfectly happy to ignore it. I don't know, I think it just gets embarrassing. It was pretty great though.... my mom made me tuna pie, which is a dish from my childhood. Its soooo good! She also made me a pineapple upside-down cake. I actually cried! It meant so much to me that she would go to all the trouble after being up early and working all day. And this tuna pie isn't a simple thing to make. It takes several hours to make, which is probably why she doesn't make it anymore. Chris finally got me a memory card for my camera, which I needed, but I almost never buy anything like that for myself. And Jen and Roman got me software for my camera..... its really cool.. and I can't wait to try it! So all in all it was a good birthday. Now for the rest of the summer I can concentrate on my eating and exercise. No more excuses for eating badly. Anyway, I'll update again later, if I have a chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home