Saturday, November 27, 2004

Busy bee

I'm such a busy, busy girl. I've spent countless hours raking the leaves in my backyard that fell from my neighbors trees! And today, while using my muscles and sweating away, my neighbor cranked up his lovely leaf blower, for the first time this season and probably chuckled through the fence that I was raking up HIS leaves with a rake. He damn well better not blow them into my yard. I briefly thought about asking him to come do his ...either that or buying my own darn leafblower and blowing them back into his yard!

I spent last night repainting my kitchen. A boring white. But I'll be painting the section above my cabinets a leafy green and then doing a free-hand border around the plain white stuff. I hate white. Too apartment-ish.

And for the grand finale....weigh-in this morning sucked. 3.4 POUNDS. GAINED. Of course, since I haven't been drinking my water, I know most is from water retention. Because to gain one pound a person has to eat over 3,000 calories! This week I'll do good though ,and hopefully drop a good amount next week.

Thats all for now! Hope everyone's weekend is a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home