Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Update on my life

Yet again, its been quite awhile without a post from me. The computer had been acting funny, and not sure, but we think it was a virus. Now we have a new, or almost new tower, along with a newly installed 9.0 optimized disk. Works for me!

I'm just going to give a quick (or not-so-long update) on my week.

Woke up Saturday morning to snow. It wasn't supposed to snow, so needless to say, it was quite a surprise. Not much, only about 2 inches, but enough for them to cancel the soccer tournament. Ryan was pretty bummed out. His coach was telling me how 110 teams were supposed to play, and because of the early snow, it was deemed unsafe. Can't say I wasn't relieved though.

I went to weigh-in on Saturday morning and lost 3 pounds even! Very strange though.... I think because of the snow, the leader and people who work the meeting, chose not to show up! No cancellation notice on the news or radio either. When I got there, there were probably 7-8 people standing around, and for some odd reason, there was a WW scale! So, one of the other members decided to weigh everyone in. They just better not try to charge us next week though!

I've spent over 4 hours at the gym already this week. I took my measurements tonight, just to check them out, and I've lost 2 inches off my hips in the last 3 weeks!

This week, the schools have 3 full days and 2 half days for conferences. Makes it a little strange for my schedule. I've been spending alot of time outdoors cleaning up the yard, since all week its been in the 50's. Combine that with going to work 2 hours early for two days, and working out at the gym, and that doesn't leave much free time. Only 2 school days next week though, and then we're off for Thanksgiving. Then I'll have time to actually clean the house a little! lol

Is it just me, or has November been flying by? Next week its Thanksgiving, and then its the mad dash till Christmas. Before we know it, it'll be 2005! Way too fast for me!

Anyway, I'm sure anyone reading this can tell my week has been ultra-exciting. Just run of the mill Mommy/Wife/busdriver/taxi/maid/and servant kinda stuff. Hope everyone's having a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home