Thursday, November 25, 2004

Turkey Day

Its so easy in the day to day living to worry about whats not going right, instead of focusing on the positive. There are so many things in my life I'm thankful for. For my children....for even though they're major brats most of the time, they truly are great kids. For having family close by....I hate being alone. For everyone being healthy.....sometimes its just taken for granted. For being loved....gives a person a gooey feeling inside. And for loving others.....because some people have a hard time loving.

So on this Thanksgiving I'm focusing on enjoying this time with my family. I will be remembering my loved ones that are gone, thankful I had them in my life. And thankful for what I DO have in my life, and not for what I'm missing.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home